|WE OFFER THE BEST ENJOYABLE, DOWN TO EARTH, EASY TO
UNDERSTAND & PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION FOR YOUR NEEDS
1. Our instructor has over 30 years of teaching experience and is also a state STNA
2. Great clinical site for your hands on skills training.
3. Reality based skills lab
4. Individual counseling if needed.
5. Relaxed learning environment
6. Registered with the State Board of Career Colleges & School, State Health Dept.
and National Health career Association (NHA)
7. OFFICIAL NATIONAL TESTING SITE FOR PHLEBOTOMY, EKG and CPCT (Certified
Patient Care Technician)
8. OFFICIAL STATE TESTING SITE FOR STNA.
9. Classes are structured for your needs and to get you into the workforce quickly
10. Our classes are held in a relaxed, easy to learn, enjoyable atmosphere.
11. Payment Plans available to meet your needs for STNA & Phlebotomy.
12. FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE WE ACCEPT; WIA, TANF, BVR, OHIO MEANS JOBS,
JOB & FAMILY SERVICES, DISLOCATED WORKERS, ETC...
13. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities & to ensure that there shall be no
discrimination against any employee or student on the ground of sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, ancestry or disability. We will provide equal opportunities
in all areas of employment practice & educational programs. TTC will fully comply
with all federal, state & local laws & regulations to ensure equal opportunities.
14. If you are an active duty service member, retired service member, veteran, or
spouse of a veteran, you may qualify for a 10% tuition discount if you have
completed service in the United States Armed Forces, including the National Guard of
any state or a reserve component of the United States Armed Forces, or have been
discharged under honorable conditions and the required documentation is presented.
The following forms of proof of service must be presented on the 1st day of class
1. Department of Defense Identification Card (Active, Retired, TDRL).
2. DD214 Military Discharge Certificate indicating disposition of discharge.
3. Report of Separation from the National Archives National Personnel Records
Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
4. Veterans Identification Card from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
|WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR A LITTLE OVER 12 YEARS. WE ARE REGISTERED WITH THE STATE
BOARD OF CAREER COLLEGES AND SCHOOLS Reg. # 08-03-1856T, STATE HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND
NATIONAL HEALTH CAREER ASSOCIATION. OUR SUCCESS RATE IS 98% FOR STNA AND 100% for
PHLEBOTOMY & EKG. THESE PERCENTAGES IS BASED ON OUR 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS
WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED BY JOB & FAMILY SERVICES IN 4 COUNTIES, OHIO MEANS JOBS,
SEVERAL LOCAL NURSING HOMES, HIGH SCHOOLS, C-TECH & COTC.
|OUR STUDENTS ARE NOW WORKING AT THE FOLLOWING BUSINESSES BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO ONLY
THESE: LICKING MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, MT. CARMEL HOSPITAL, ST. ANNS HOSPITAL, LANCASTER
HOSPITAL, NEWARK HEALTH CARE, AUTUMN AT THE LAKE, FLINT RIDGE, HEATH NURSING HOME,
ALTERCARE OF VALLEYVEIW, LANFAIR CARE CENTER, LPN CARE CENTER, ARLINGTON CARE
CENTER, MAIN STREET TERRACE, CRESTVEIW, NEWARK MEDICAL CENTER, HEARTLAND-FAIRFIELD
CARE CENTER, INTERIM HEALTH CARE, RED CROSS, GENESIS & MANY MANY MORE.